What Is That? :: How We Appreciate Each Other

SonnyRadio.com What is that?In this brilliant short, directed by Constantin Pilavios, an elderly father and his grown son are sitting on a bench outside the father’s house. Suddenly a sparrow lands on a bush in front of them.

What happens next will touch your heart.

Share this with your friends…

17 Responses so far.

1. Great message; thanks for sharing it. GOD BLESS. MERRY CHRISTMAS.

2. Claude Coté says:

so owonderfull bring back good memories My son and I thank you

3. Sylvia Castillo Davis says:

Thanks, Sonny. This is beautiful. I wish millions could see it. Our generation is faced with caring for aging parents of a generation that is living surprisingly long lives and our children are watching. It is hard and incredibly rewarding at the same time. We must look around. How we treat our aged speaks volumes about our society.
    Thank you for remaining the wonderful, decent man you are: truly a great role model. I send you love and blessings. All the best–S

• admin says:

It is my honor and pleasure, Sylvia. Thank you for the kind words and Christmas blessings to you and your family! ~Sonny.

4. Carolyn Gaspar says:

My goodness such beauty. I have fond memories and stories of my own girls when they were young. We’re not so close anymore. I would hope someday they can appreciate this video. They’re just not ready yet, unfortunately. Thank you for sending me peace, love, joy and hope. Merry Christmas and god bless.

5. That was so sweet. We really need to treasure each moment we have together with our loved ones.

6. Cindy Shaw says:

I live and take care of a mother with alzheimers, this was a beautiful message to keep my heart in compassion. Thank you for the reminder, as she is very dear to my heart! God Bless!

7. Robert Gorena says:

My daughters who I cherish and love very much have given me many memories that I will cherish for ever. I still see them running up to me and wanting me to carry them and give them a hug and a kiss when I came home from work. God is wonderful and now I have two grandchildren who are so special. Yes I spoil them.

• admin says:

Robert, every moment is a gift. When you savor them, they become memories you can treasure forever. Thanks for sharing! ~Sonny.

8. Jerry Maloy says:

Great message Sonny. I recently Lost my DAD to Alzhimers ,and I enjoyed answering his questions . God Bless you My friend AND Merry Christmas.

• admin says:

I am sorry to hear about your dad, Jerry, but I am sure he appreciated having such a loving son. Merry Christmas and warm wishes to you, my friend. ~Sonny.